Port Blair (2N) + Havelock Island (2N)
A 2-night trip to Port Blair combined with a 2-night stay on Havelock Island can be an exciting and memorable vacation in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, which are located in the Bay of Bengal, India. Here’s an overview of what you can expect during your trip
- Visit Cellular Jail, witness Light & Sound Show (where saga of freedom brought alive).
- Visit Corbyn's Cove Beach and Proceed for Havelock Island
- Visit Radhanagar Beach at Havelock.
- Return from Havelock to Port Blair.
- Depart from Port Blair.
On arrive at Port Blair airport, our representative will receive and escorted to the hotel. After
check-in at the hotel and little relax, we proceed to covers Cellular Jail (National Memorial), and
after at evening, we move for the Light and Sound Show at Cellular Jail where the saga of the
freedom struggle brought alive.
The Cellular Jail has a pride of place in India’s freedom struggle. Many a stalwart were
imprisoned here. Declared a national memorial, this three-storey prison constructed by
Britishers in 1906, is a pilgrimage destination for freedom fighters. This colossal edifice has
mutely witnessed the most treacherous of inhumane atrocities borne by the convicts, who were
mostly freedom fighters.
The day draws to a gentle close with the Sound and Light Show at the historic Cellular Jail which
gives you a vivid experience of its strong association with the freedom fighters and their
struggle for independence.
Today morning after breakfast, check out from Port Blair Hotel and visit Corbyn's Cove Beach.
After that proceed towards Havelock Island (renamed to Swaraj Dweep). The Journey of
Havelock Island starts by ferry from Port Blair Harbour. The sailing duration is around 90 to 120
minutes. On arrival at Havelock Island, our representative will receive at Harbour and assist to
check-in to the resort, overnight stay at Havelock Island.
After breakfast, visit Radhanagar Beach (Beach No. 7), the Times Magazine crowned one
among the best beaches in Asia. The wide sandy beach is ideal for swimming, play with high
tides, sea bathing and basking. There are multiple options for multi-cuisine restaurant at
Havelock and paradise for sea food lovers, afternoon free at leisure and overnight stay at
After breakfast, we check out from the resort and proceed towards Havelock Harbour for
return journey towards Port Blair (via ferry) and overnight stay at Port Blair.
Check out from the hotel and head to the airport for your journey back home, with
memories of the mesmerizing Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
- Air-Conditioned Hotel Accommodation for 4 Night at specified locations.
- Return airport / harbour transfers by Private AC car as per the itinerary.
- -Specified Sightseeing / transfers in Private AC Car as per the itinerary.
- -All entry permits / tickets, ferry tickets and permits wherever applicable as per the
- -Return Havelock (Swaraj Dweep) Ferry Tickets in private Air-Conditioned Ferries in -
- Base Class.
- -Breakfast for 04 occasions at respective Hotel.
- -Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
- All Transfers & Sightseeing monitored by Professional Tour Manager
- -5% GST on the total Invoice
- -Personal Expense Such Telephonic calls, Camera, Laundry charges, Internet, Tips, etc
- -Any Major Meals i.e. Lunch or Dinner if not specified in inclusion list
- - Above Cost is excluding GST. Hotel Details mentioned at the end of the Document
- Above Package Includes
You can reach Port Blair, the capital of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, by taking a flight from major Indian cities like Chennai, Kolkata, and Delhi. From Port Blair, you can reach Havelock Island by taking a ferry.
The best time to visit is between October and April when the weather is pleasant, and the sea is relatively calm for water activities like scuba diving and snorkeling
A 2-night stay in both Port Blair and Havelock Island is a good starting point, but you can extend your stay for a more leisurely experience
Some popular attractions in Port Blair include Cellular Jail, Ross Island, North Bay Island, and Chidiya Tapu.
Havelock Island is known for its beautiful beaches, with Radhanagar Beach being the most famous. Other attractions include Elephant Beach, Kalapathar Beach, and the stunning coral reefs for snorkeling and diving.
Havelock Island offers a wide range of water sports, including scuba diving, snorkeling, kayaking, and boat rides to explore the surrounding islands
Yes, it’s advisable to book ferry tickets in advance, especially during the peak tourist season, as the availability of tickets can be limited.
Yes, Indian tourists need a Restricted Area Permit (RAP) to visit the Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Foreign nationals require a different permit called the Protected Area Permit (PAP). These permits can be obtained on arrival at the Port Blair airport or online in advance.
The Indian Rupee (INR) is the official currency used in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
Yes, there are ATMs and decent mobile network connectivity, but it can be limited in some remote areas.