Kochi – Munnar -Thekkady – Alleppey
Kochi, Munnar, Thekkady, and Alleppey are all popular tourist destinations in the Indian state of Kerala. Each of these places offers a unique experience, and together, they can make for an incredible journey through the diverse landscapes and cultural aspects of this beautiful state
- Visit Mattancherry Palace, St. Francis Church, Fort Kochi, Chinese Fishing Nets
- Visit Eravikulam National Park, Tea Estates
- Rose Garden, Mattupetty Dam, Eco Point
- The Blossom Hydel Park, Munnar Botanical Garden
- Visit Spice Plantation at Thekkady
- Visit Tea Factory at Thekady
- Enjoy Elephant Ride & Enjoy Elephant Bathing at Thekkady
- Enjoy Evening Sunset Boat ride on Backwaters
- Meals - Breakfast and Dinner.Professional Tour Manager
- 15 Minutes foot massage at Thekkady. (Only for adult above 18 years)
Welcome to your Kochi, popularly known as “THE QUEEN OF ARABIAN SEA”. Upon arrival at the Kochi international airport / Ernakulam Railway Station start on your journey to the hotel in Kochi. Kochi is a major port city, situated on the west coast of Peninsular India. It is surrounded by the Arabian Sea on the west and Western Ghats on the east. It is an ideal starting point for exploring the breath-taking scenic beauty and age-old charm of the state. Reach hotel & complete check-in formalities. Evening is at leisure.
Overnight stay in Kochi.
Relish delicious breakfast at the hotel and post check-out formalities let us explore a few nearby tourist attractions of Kochi like, Mattancherry Palace popularly known as the Dutch Palace, Fort Kochi, St. Francis Church, Jewish Synagogue, Chinese Fishing Net and Kochi Marine Drive.
Later start your journey to the hill station of Munnar. Cosseted by lush greeneries, guarded by captivating hills and mountains, and fringed with never-ending tea plantations, Munnar is also known as the ‘Nature Lover’s Paradise’ and will surely hold you captive throughout your stay. On the way you can visit Cheeyappara Waterfalls and Valara waterfalls
Arriving in this hilly retreat, you will be checked-in to a hotel or a resort. Overnight stay in Munnar
After a delightful breakfast, get ready to leave for a full day sightseeing tour of Munnar. Smell the aroma of tea plantations in Munnar and spot the elusive Nilgiri Tahr at Eravikulam National Park, or Visit Tea Museum enroute visit Tea Estates. Head to Rose Garden and Mattupetty Dam.
Later visit Eco Point, The Blossom Hydel Park and Munnar Botanical Garden. After visiting the attractions, you will be driven back to the hotel for a comfortable stay. Overnight stay in Munnar
Relish the lip-smacking breakfast at the hotel, check-out and we will drive you to a next highly picturesque destination Thekkady. Enroute visit Spice Plantation.
On arrival, check-in at the hotel and relax for some time. Later walk on the street on Thekkady and visit Elephant Junction to enjoy Elephant Ride and watch Elephant Bathing in evening be mesmerized by a live show of Kalaripayattu (Kerala Martial arts) (On Direct Payment basis) After visiting the attractions, you will be driven back to the hotel for a comfortable stay. Overnight stay in Thekkady
After a wholesome breakfast in the morning let us explore a nearby tourist site named Vagamon. Vagamon ensues to be a spectacular site in Kerala, and it is positioned in the Idukki district. After visiting these wonderful tourist sites, you will leave yourself enthralled. Post sightseeing you will be driven back to the hotel in Thekkady. Overnight stay in Thekkady
This morning after a pleasant breakfast, proceed for a wildlife expedition in the jungles of Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary.
Note: Entry tickets to the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary and boat ride charges are to be borne by the guests. Later you will be driven to the hotel in Alleppey. Alappuzha (Alleppey) is famous as ‘the Venice of the East’. On arrival check-in at hotel and relax for a while. In evening enjoy sunset boat ride on backwater. (On Direct Payment basis) Overnight stay in Alleppey
Savour the flavourful breakfast and then check-out from the hotel. A unique experience of soul probing expedition through the lush state with this breath-taking Kerala package ends today. You’ll be transferred to the Kochi Airport / Ernakulam Railway Station as it’s time to say goodbye to Kerala with truckloads of memories
- Accommodation mentioned or similar hotels.
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner at all places. (Expect Breakfast on day 1 and dinner on day of departure)
- Per Day 1 ltr Water Bottle
- 15 Minutes foot massage at Thekkady. (Only for adult above 18 years)
- All transfers and sightseeing by an AC Vehicle. (Please note that the AC will be switched off on hills)
- All toll taxes, parking charges, driver allowances.
- All currently applicable hotel taxes except GST @ Current Rate
- Professional Tour Manager (Subject to Group size of minimum 20 pax)
- Being a group tour package, the departures will be operated on meeting the minimum operating strength of 10 passengers. Otherwise, passengers will be given an option of shifting to another operating departure or continue on the same departure by paying the private vehicle supplement as applicable.
- Any Air or Rail fare.
- Any other meal not mentioned in price inclusions.
- Any other destination not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any camera fees, guide charges.
- Any expense of personal nature.
- GST @ Current Rate
The best time to visit Kochi, Munnar, Thekkady, and Alleppey is during the winter months, from October to February, when the weather is pleasant and cool
Kochi has a well-connected international airport and is accessible by train and road. You can fly to Kochi International Airport or take a train or bus from major Indian cities.
Some must-visit places in Kochi include Fort Kochi, Mattancherry Palace, Chinese Fishing Nets, St. Francis Church, and the Jewish Synagogue.
Munnar is approximately 130 kilometers away from Kochi. You can hire a taxi, take a bus, or rent a car to reach Munnar.
The top attractions in Munnar include the Tea Gardens, Anamudi Peak, Eravikulam National Park, Mattupetty Dam, and Attukal Waterfalls.
Thekkady is around 85 kilometers from Munnar. You can hire a taxi or take a bus to reach Thekkady, which is famous for Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary.
In Thekkady, you can explore the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, take a boat ride on Periyar Lake, go trekking, and visit the spice plantations.
Alleppey is about 140 kilometers from Thekkady. You can hire a taxi or take a bus to reach Alleppey, known for its backwaters and houseboats.
The key attractions in Alleppey include the backwaters, houseboat cruises, Alappuzha Beach, Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary, and Vembanad Lake.
Yes, you can rent a houseboat in Alleppey and enjoy a backwater cruise. Houseboats are a popular way to experience the serene beauty of the region.
In Kochi, try the local seafood, especially the fish curry and appam. In Munnar, sample the fresh tea and local South Indian dishes. In Alleppey, don’t miss the traditional Kerala Sadya and seafood.
It’s a good idea to book accommodations in advance, especially during the peak tourist season. This ensures you have a place to stay and can choose from a variety of options.
Indian Rupee (INR) is the widely accepted currency in Kochi, Munnar, Thekkady, and Alleppey. You can find ATMs and currency exchange facilities in these areas.